At Lark & Larder we are concerned about the health and well-being of our local community, customers, vendors and staff and have implemented operational changes in order to be better prepared for Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please note that all changes are temporary and subject to change at any time. We will continue to stay up-to-date with the CDC recommendations and make necessary changes to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
What we’re doing.
• Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitizing common areas like door handles, shopping baskets, freezer and refrigerator doors/handles, tabletops, cash register and payment center and other common area surfaces.
• Frequent hand washing with soap and anti-bacterial cleanser by staff.
• Our staff wears gloves, and changes frequently throughout the day and before/after cleaning and sanitizing. We also have gloves available for customers who want to increase their own safety while shopping.
• Let me sign that for you. Our current payment system is touch screen and we’ll ask if it’s okay to sign for you to reduce the amount of individual interaction to the console.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the register for customer use.
• Our produce is individually bagged for your protection. We want to minimize handling.
• All food and product sampling demos have been suspended until further notice.
What you can do to help us help you.
• Practice good hygiene and handwashing practices.
• Practice social distancing when possible.
• Stay home if you are feeling ill or symptomatic.
• Call us if you’d like to order groceries and pickup. We’d be happy to accommodate!