At Lark & Larder we are concerned about the health and well-being of our local community, customers, vendors and staff and have implemented operational changes in order to be better prepared for Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please note that all changes are temporary and subject to change at any time. We will continue to stay up-to-date with the CDC recommendations and make necessary changes to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
What we’re doing.
• Increasing frequency of cleaning and sanitizing common areas like door handles, shopping baskets, freezer and refrigerator doors/handles, tabletops, cash register and payment center and other common area surfaces.
• Frequent hand washing with soap and anti-bacterial cleanser by staff.
• We have gloves available for customers who want to increase their own safety while shopping.
• The current payment system is adapted to have minimal individual interaction to the console. In many cases you can tap your card for payment.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the register for customer use.
• Our produce is individually bagged for your protection. We want to minimize handling.
• All food and product sampling demos have been suspended until further notice.
What you can do to help us help you.
• Practice good hygiene and handwashing practices.
• Practice social distancing when possible.
• Stay home if you are feeling ill or symptomatic.
• Call us if you’d like to order groceries and pickup. We’d be happy to accommodate!